Royal Glitter Bay Villas, have always been dedicated to providing a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members. As we confront the changes required in our industry in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that you’ll look to us for reassurance prior to and during your stay as it relates to your safety. As a result, we have implemented the following enhanced sanitization, physical distancing, and safety procedures throughout your stay experience.
- COVID-19 Training: All team members will receive specialized training on an ongoing basis, on the new cleaning and safety protocols which will build upon the already high cleaning standards, you have been accustomed to for our Royal Glitter Bay condo residences.
- Temperature Checks: Daily checks of all staff members will be carried out with handheld portable temperature sensors and as necessary for any of arriving guests, in keeping with our local health authority’s guidelines.
- Guest Residences: The use of rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms post departure, pre-arrival, and during stays, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. In line with internationally recommended safety practices we have placed a minimum of one full day between all bookings to ensure that we have more than adequate time to clean, sanitize and prepare apartments for arrivals.
- Contactless Services: Self Check in & check out, along with strict scheduled housekeeping service times, ensuring safety protocols as it relates to physical distancing for team members & guests.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All team members will wear personal protective equipment, which will include face coverings, disposable gloves, hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes and approved multi-purpose surface cleaners for use at work. All team members will also be trained on the appropriate use and disposal of this protective equipment.
Kindly note Royal Glitter Bay Villas responsibility and priority is to our condo apartments and consequently has no control over the communal facilities, staff or services managed by the Glitter Bay Board of Directors. Therefore, cleaning & sanitizing protocols as implemented for shared spaces, public and non-guest areas may differ slightly. Guests and team members will be encouraged to adhere to the practices and sanitary measures in place across the property, especially physical distancing protocols in high traffic public areas.
With guidelines and restrictions changing frequently in Barbados through this challenging time, we aim to keep you informed in advance of your arrival and when you join us of everything you need to know. We will continue monitoring the situation with respect to COVID-19 and respond further based on the advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals. We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the very near future.
Thank you for your support and your loyalty!
Published: 20th June 2020
Updated: 1st July 2020