The Jamestown Villa (unit #314) has an incredible upper floor view of the lush property. The villa has a comfortable open-plan living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan adjacent to our fully-equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces.
The spacious sitting area leads out to a comfortably furnished, shaded, south-facing balcony for dining and relaxing in the midst of palm trees. The bedroom is bright, airy and quiet. The bedroom has both air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for your comfort along with plenty of closet and drawer space.
The washroom is just off the bedroom with a linen closet stocked with plenty of extra towels. Daily housekeeping services are provided six days a week, Monday to Saturday between 9am-1:00pm.
All Units Include:
- King bed with luxury linens
- Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Private, furnished terrace with ceiling fan
- Stunning spa-like bathroom with full shower/bath, robes, hair dryer, and personal care items
- Personal Safe in room
- Cable TV & DVD in living room and bedrooms
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Telephones with free local calls
- Free wireless internet access + hot spot at the beach bar
Sleeps 2 persons, maximum of 3 (fold away bed provided)
The following amenities await you on the property:
- A fabulous swimming pool with loungers and tables
- Children's wading pool and play area
- Complimentary beach & pool loungers, towels and umbrellas reserved and set up daily for your unit
- Daily Concierge assistance 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Complimentary flood lit tennis courts, racquet and ball rental available
- Air conditioned fitness room with cable TV and DVD player
- Free Parking area provided
- Elevators in each building block
- Communal BBQ can be reserved (evenings only)
- Our gatehouse provides 24-hour security.
- 24 hr Beach Security
- Table tennis table
- Foosball table
I was impressed by the number of staff working every day taking care of the entire place. The beach is nice and deep with assigned chairs and umbrella so no mad rush to get down there to stake out your place. Wonderful swim area and a little coral reef off to one side should you want to practice your snorkeling. Couple from Atlanta, Georgia
Glitter Bay identifies itself as high end and it is! Not only the privacy at the pool and in the gardens but also on the beach. I recommend Glitter Bay to anyone who is looking for a luxurious holiday in a wonderful climate. Loekie
This unit was very spacious and nicely decorated with all the comforts of home. The building and grounds were very clean and well maintained. The house keeping services were excellent as well as the concierge. The property is gated and secure, with 24 hour security. Not that you need it as I never felt unsafe traveling around Barbados. The locals here are very friendly. K Scott
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES:
Check-In Time: 3.00pm
Check-Out Time: 12.00pm
Early Check-Ins and Late Departures can be requested but will only be confirmed on the same day based on availability and subject to Management approval.
NON SMOKING FACILITY:
All condo units have a strict No Smoking Policy, this includes all balconies. It is against the law in Barbados to smoke in any covered area and/or in any public area or where persons may congregate. Ocean Two strictly enforces the Government of Barbados‘ No Smoking Policy and we appreciate your cooperation in ensuring a comfortable and safe environment for all guests.
In order to ensure a safe, comfortable and allergy-free environment for all guests, we are unable to accept any pets in the condo units. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded the full rental amount.
- Cancellations made 60 - 30 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the rental fee will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, the full rental fee will be forfeited.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. The balance of the reservation is required 60 days prior to your arrival. If bookings are made after these deadlines, full payment must be made at the time of booking. Payments may be made Visa or MasterCard. If payment is not received, management has the right to cancel your reservation and your deposit may be forfeited.
A security deposit of US$500 will be collected on arrival. This is to cover any outstanding bills, loss or damage to the rental property during the period of rental. The deposit will be refunded, less any charges, seven days after departure.