2500 Sq Ft
$960 – $1365 USD
About Visionary (unit #301)
Visionary (unit #301) is a contemporary, sophisticated, and well-designed split-level penthouse suite with breathtaking panoramic sea views. This upper-floor, two-bedroom residence has a comfortable open-plan living area adjacent to our fully-equipped kitchen with beautiful quartz surfaces.
The spacious sitting area leads out to an extensive, comfortably furnished and shaded balcony that wraps around the entire first floor offering areas for dining and relaxing in the midst of the cool ocean breeze and lush tropical flora.
Sleeps 4 people maximum.
Daily housekeeping services are provided six days a week, Monday to Saturday between 9am-1:00pm. (Off Sundays and public holidays.)
Services & Amenities
The Penthouse Includes:
• 2 Master Bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom offering a spa-like shower
• Luxury linens and towels (for residence use only)
• Personal care items (for arrival only)
• Bathrobes (adults only)*
• Beach towels**
• Hair dryers
• Personal safe in room
• Cable TV in living room only
• DVD player (provided on request)
• Combination washer/dryer
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans in each room
• Telephone – all local calls are free
• Free wireless internet access
• Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
• Large, private, furnished terrace with ceiling fan
* A fee of $100 USD each is applicable for missing robes on departure
** A fee of $50 USD each is applicable for missing robes on departure
These amenities await you on the property:
• Complimentary beach lounge chairs and umbrellas, assigned by our designated RGBV beach attendant
• Designated beach attendant to provide a limited beverage service
• Free parking area provided
• Elevators in each building block
• Gatehouse provides 24-hour security
• 24 hr daily security with manned gatehouse and beach security
• Access, with signing privileges to Fairmont Royal Pavilion’s three restaurants
• Designated RGBV guest services representative to assist with queries/concierge services throughout your stay
The beach was gorgeous. Not one in all four of us had a complaint and all agreed we would come back here again. From the view of the grounds from our terrace overlooking the palm trees with morning sightings of the green monkeys to walking to snorkel with the sea turtles, viewing the parakeet tree and the crab motel—we loved every minute of our vacation.
Carol H, Boston
The beach is absolutely amazing! Each day Glitter Bay staff set up the beach chairs and umbrellas and the concierge desk provides beach towels. The beach bar staff even brings drinks right to your beach chair!
Staying here was a completely different experience than a crowded all-inclusive resort. I would highly recommend Royal Glitter Bay to a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family seeking an awesome Caribbean vacation. I hope to make it back to Barbados someday.