2100 Sq Ft
$841 – $1632 USD
About our 3-Bedroom Residence
The Anise residence (unit #208-9) has an incredible balcony looking onto the lush property. This upper-floor, three-bedroom residence has a comfortable open-plan living area with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan adjacent to our fully-equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces.
The spacious sitting area leads out to a comfortably furnished, shaded, south-facing balcony with areas for dining at the table and relaxing on loungers in the midst of palm trees.
The bedrooms are bright, airy, and quiet. All bedrooms have air-conditioning as well as a ceiling fan for your comfort along with plenty of closet and drawer space. The two master bedrooms include king beds and their own ensuite bathrooms. The third bedroom also includes a king bed. The third bathroom includes a combination shower and bathtub and is just off the third bedroom.
Sleeps 6 people maximum.
Daily housekeeping services are provided six days a week, Monday to Saturday between 9am-1:00pm. (Off Sundays and public holidays.)
Services & Amenities
These Residence Include:
• King bed in all 3 bedrooms
• 2 master bedrooms
• Ensuite bathrooms off master bedrooms with full shower/bath
• Spa-like bathroom with full shower/bath off of the third bedroom
• Luxury linens and towels (for residence use only)
• Stunning spa-like bathroom with full shower/bath
• Personal care items (for arrival only)
• Bathrobes (adults only)*
• Beach towels**
• Hair dryer
• Personal safe in room
• Cable TV in living room and bedroom
• DVD player (provided on request)
• Combination washer/dryer
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Telephone – all local calls are free
• Free wireless internet access in the residence
• Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
• Private, furnished terrace with ceiling fan
* A fee of $100 USD each is applicable for missing robes on departure
** A fee of $50 USD each is applicable for missing robes on departure
These amenities await you on the property:
• Complimentary beach lounge chairs and umbrellas, assigned by our designated RGBV beach attendant
• Designated beach attendant to provide a limited beverage service
• Free parking area provided
• Elevators in each building block
• Gatehouse provides 24-hour security
• 24 hr daily security with manned gatehouse and beach security
• Access, with signing privileges to Fairmont Royal Pavilion’s three restaurants
• Designated RGBV guest services representative to assist with queries/concierge services throughout your stay
The beach was gorgeous. Not one in all four of us had a complaint and all agreed we would come back here again. From the view of the grounds from our terrace overlooking the palm trees with morning sightings of the green monkeys to walking to snorkel with the sea turtles, viewing the parakeet tree and the crab motel—we loved every minute of our vacation.
Carol H, Boston
The beach is absolutely amazing! Each day Glitter Bay staff set up the beach chairs and umbrellas and the concierge desk provides beach towels. The beach bar staff even brings drinks right to your beach chair!
Staying here was a completely different experience than a crowded all-inclusive resort. I would highly recommend Royal Glitter Bay to a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family seeking an awesome Caribbean vacation. I hope to make it back to Barbados someday.